We are looking for an all rounder to join our team. Initially you will start off as a delivery driver but this will evolve into a warehousing and coffee technician role.
We are a small team where everyone is multiskilled and pitches in to get the job done. Our office is based in Darwin but we currently service clients all the way to Tennant Creek and Kununurra. We are making some changes to support the future growth within our business.
The role will initially be a casual position with about 15-20 hours per week. If you are the person we are looking for and the right fit for our team then this role will quickly become full time and long term.
What we are looking for in the ideal team member:
– Young, fit and healthy. There is some light physical work involved and we are looking for someone long term.
– Friendly and helpful customer service skills.
– Full C Class licence as a minimum (you will need to drive a range of vehicles including long wheel base vans).
– Either have or willing to obtain a forklift licence.
– No technical skills required for the technician part of the role but would be an advantage. Training provided so being teachable and willing to learn is just as good.
– Flexible with availability. Being a small business things happen and we need to adapt.
– Willing to travel long distances when required. There are times where you could be away for a week at a time.
– Basic computer skills or be willing to learn. We use a variety of digital tools to run our business and you will at times need to know how to navigate them.
– Willing to work during major events such as V8 supercars and Royal Darwin Show as well as smaller events that we may be privately hired for.
– Passion for everything coffee is an advantage but not required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may track all candidates. Phone, Facebook or instore submissions may not be accepted.